Sunday, April 25, 2010

Can anybody help me?

Hi there everybody! Hope everyone's getting on ok in the last couple of weeks of this module.
I am hoping to start on my Critical commentary of my learning in this module (blog, 500 words) asap,but wanted to consult the learning objectives that are supposed to be in the Handbook before doing this. The WBS 3835 handbook says to refer to section 4 'Reflecting on learning', but i can't find it anywhere, as far as I can see section 4 is on analysing data. This is the only handbook I know of so I don't understand where else it could be. Very confused and hoping for some help,
Thanks,
Laura

4 comments:

  1. i dont knowthe answer to this, but the handbook seems to be missing section 4? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I emailed Peter and he said

    "The critical commentary just brings together the themes from your diary entries at looks at what you have learnt over the last 12 weeks, its only 500 words, so its really is just snapshot"

    Hope this helps

    ReplyDelete
  3. The handbook frequently says look at "the handbook" but we have the guideline sheets to follow instead, as the advisors said at the start of this module some of the handbook wouldn't follow what we're doing.

    We are (as Abbi said) just supposed to reflect on our 5 learning diaries and the module so far. So just briefly express how you've found the tasks in hand etc in an academic format.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, I think I'll just do what you suggest as the handbook doesn't seem to be proving very helpful at the moment.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete