Sunday, April 25, 2010

Learning Diary Entry 5

Campus Session 5

Thanks once again to the BAPP network, I am finally able to submit my last diary entry on Campus Session 5. From reading several blogs, in particular Paula’s and Ciera Mullan’s I have gathered that this last session was focused on running through what should be handed in on the 6th May and all the last details to consider before doing so.

I have to say that these last few weeks have been rather panicky and although now my project proposal is almost complete, I am still feeling on edge about having everything ready on time. I still have to:

· Complete Activity 7
· Write the 500 word critical commentary
· Write my 500 word rationale for my award title
· Write last section of project proposal (reflecting on learning in the module and from constructing project proposal)
· Fill in the two forms

I just hope that what I have left to do is feasible in the time left, I think there is a chance if I keep my head down and stick to it.

Although still having a fair amount to do whilst juggling various performances and rehearsals alongside, I do however feel like I am on the right track and that I know and understand what is being asked of me in each remaining activity (apart from perhaps Activity 7 about which I still feel a little dubious.)

If like me you have been unable to attend the campus sessions, then you will understand the isolated feeling that I have often had regarding knowing what to do in this module. I just want to acknowledge, in general, how much help the BAPP network has been to me as a long distance learner, so thank you to all of those that have put up detailed information on the campus sessions. If you are still not sure what was discussed in the last campus session, I recommend in particular Ciera Mullan’s blog which has a clear and detailed entry that I will certainly be referring to in the last stages of this module.

No comments:

Post a Comment