Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Note for Grace!

Hi Grace,

Just to let you know that I've tried a couple of times to write a comment on your blog over the last couple of days but I seem unable to post it. I really liked one of your pieces and very much wanted to comment on it so am not sure what to do. Do you know if anyone else is having problems on your blog or just me, because if it's just me, does anyone know what i'm doing wrong or is it just that my computer is being annoying. I'm a little puzzled as yours is the only one I've had trouble with as yet.

Sorry!

Laura

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so glad you did this as last month i was going to write a post for her but because she hadnt posted anything for a while i didnt know if she would get it. I think its because her template is to small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was having the same problem yday commenting on other peoples blog, what i had to do was write it in theis box preview first then press post while it's in preview mode, as crazy as it sounds it actually worked good luck (",)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank goodness!! I have been going crazy trying to add it! Thank you Sharina,will give it a try.

    Also please feel free to comment on my blog as am no hearing from anyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately I have just tried to post it...if i'm doing it as you say...put writing in comment box and click preview...it still brings up a word verification. Thank you though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey guys! I'm so sorry! I've been back in the UK for the past couple of days and haven't got on the internet! Thanks Soph, I got your voicemail when I was back on my English number :o) I'm not sure why the comment box isn't working, but I will investigate, and hopefully it will be back up and running as soon as possible. Thankyou so much for alerting me Laura and Sophie! Please post your comments again whenever you can, I will let you guys know on this blog when its working again!

    Thanks so much! X

    ReplyDelete